Android File Transfer allows you to browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device. The AndroidFileTransfer.dmg supports macOS 10.7 and higher versions.
How to use Android File Transfer for Mac
- Download the Android File Transfer app for Mac.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
Disclaimer: This file is completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners. Read our DMCA and Copyright Policy.