Download YouTube APK for Android phones from Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, ZTE, Honor, etc.
How to Install YouTube APK on Android
- Download YouTube Android APK on your phone.
- Open File Manager on your phone.
- Navigate and locate the downloaded com.google.android.youtube.apk file.
- Tap on the com.google.android.youtube.apk file to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, open the YouTube app from the app drawer.
Note: In order to install APK files from File Manager, you will have to enable Unknown Sources option from your phone settings. Go to Settings > Apps > Special app access > Install unknown apps > File Manager, enable Allow from this source option.
Disclaimer: This file is completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners. Read our DMCA and Copyright Policy.